Items purchased from Greenheck Genuine Parts may be returned for a variety of reasons. No returns will be accepted or processed without prior authorization. An RGA (returned goods authorization) must accompany all returns.
*Do not contact your local Greenheck Mechanical Representative for Greenheck Genuine Parts returns*
- Configured, made to order and special order items may not be returned.
- Items returned must be unused and in saleable condition.
- All return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Any return sent back to the factory must be accompanied by an RGA number prior to return or the shipment will be refused.
- Upon approval of your request for an RGA, you will receive an RGA shipping label for the components/product being returned. Greenheck will refuse shipment unless Greenheck-supplied shipping labels are used.
- An RGA will not be issued for material older than 60 days from original ship date.
- An RGA is valid for 60 days from date of issue. Any RGA’s over 60 days will not be accepted for return.
- The restocking fee for any item that you wish to return is 30% of the purchase price.
- Any cost incurred by Greenheck to place returned material into proper re-saleable condition will be added to the base restocking fee.
This policy pertains to purchases made through Greenheck Genuine Parts only.
To request an RGA please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please provide the following information: the original order number, the item(s) you with to return and the reason for the return.